- PRODUCT DETAIL
- Support Languages
- Packing List
AutoDoctor007 AUT600 OBDII Auto Scanner
This Autodoctor007 AUT600 OBD2 / EOBD auto scanner is a great vehicle fault diagnosis tool, especially for the DIY users and the servicemen of small service workshop.This product applies the true color LCD display and personalized function menu.
It can diagnose the OBD & EOBD vehicles in full functions with multi-language selection and LED diagnostic status indicators, which improves the user-friendliness.
At the same time, the adoption of a whole new operation system makes the run faster and help the user diagnose the vehicle higher efficient.
It allows users to check their car anywhere, be safe travel, peace of mind and save time. With the product, small problems can be solved:
- A. For example: when the sensor fails, you can replace the parts yourself, save a lot of 4S shop maintenance costs.
- B. When the vehicle faulty code is appeared, you can clear them at first and then change to limp mode to drive to the repair shop, so as not to drop anchor.
- C. Product data flow display function, make your car run on indicators and do an assessment to determine the car’s health.
- 1. Read dynamic data stream
- 2. Malfunction indicator light
- 3. Readiness status test
- 4. Search freeze frame data
- 5. Read current DTCs
- 6. Clear DTCs
- 7. O2 sensor detection test
- 8. Specified monitoring system on-board monitor test
- 9. Evap system monitoring
- 10. Read pending DTCs
- 11. Read on-board systems or components control
- 12. Read vehicle information
- 13. Read permanent DTCs
- 14. DTCs search
- 15. Tested data playback
- 16. Can read vehicle information ,such as VIN,CVN,CID.
- 17. Support usb2.0 software upgrades
In communication with vehicle ECU, this tool supports the following protocols:
|PWM||VPW||KWP2000||ISO15765-4 CAN(eleven bits)|
|ISO15765-4 CAN(twenty-nine bits)||ISO14230-4 KWP(10416)||ISO14230-4 KWP(5BPS)||ISO9141-2|
As a general guideline, your passenger car is most likely to be OBDII compliant if it was manufactured or registered after:
|USA: 1996||Europe: 2001 (gasoline) or 2004 (diesel)||Argentina: 2008||Australia: 2006(gas), 2007(diesel)|
|Brazil: 2007 (gas)||Canada: 1998||China: 2009 (gas), 2011 (diesel)||Chile: 2014 (gas), 2013 (diesel)|
|Hong Kong: 2007||Israel: 2003||India: 2010||Mexico: 2006|
|Morocco: 2011||New Zealand: 2006||Russia: 2012||South Korea: 2007|
|Taiwan: 2008||Thailand: 2013||Japan: 2002|
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under
the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
You may check the EUC protocol information from the user’s manual of your car also.
Only a 16 pin connector can’t prove your car is OBDII compliant.
This AutoDoctor007 AUT600 Auto Scanner support for the following Languages:
- Main Unit
- USB Cable for Update
- CD with Software and PDF Manual
- Colorful Paper Box
- Nylon Bag