AutoDoctor007 WIFI Auto Scanner
AutoDoctor007 Wifi Auto Scanner Works For All OBDII / EOBD Vehicles.
It has the function of automatic power-off and energy keeps saving automatically.If the main chip is detected without communication for an hour, the device will be off automatically and get into energy saving state. This time only 3 microamp electric current will be consumed.
The newly developed wireless scan tool supports all OBD-II protocols,even the SAE J1939 protocol for for trucks(12 volt).
However,ordinary cheap ELM327 can not test this protocol.The real and stable J1979 protocol can make customers do efficient redevelopment.
It supports all WIFI System (ANDROID, PC,WINCE,IPHONE,IPAD),but you need to get proper application yourself at the same time.
It distributes IP address automatically. It is not the same as the traditional ADHOC. It supports DHCP, so customer can make a clear and simple connecting.
The appearance is very fine and elegant. You can even take him as a fine gift for your friends or family members.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
- Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
- Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
- Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
- Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
- Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
- With proper software installed in the host device, you may have following parameters read out from your vehicle:
Vehicle Speed;RPM;Fuel Consumption;Engine Coolant Temp;Fuel Pressure;Calculated Engine Load;Throttle Position; Intake Manifold Pressure;Air Intake Temp;Timing Advance;Mass Air Flow;Fuel Level;Barometric Pressure; EVAP System Vapor Pressure; Fuel Trim.
Your vehicle may not support all above parameters.
How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer’s implementation.
You need proper hardware to make this wifi auto scanner work.Such as:
Your PC requires wireless LAN router supporting WiFi 802.11 a/b/g for linking.
You need proper sofware to make this wifi auto scanner work.Such as:
REV,Fuzzcar,Dashcommand by palmperformance
Software are not included.You must buy it from third-party Application Store and software must match WIFI model.
Generally,the software from the third-part do not match abs and airbag system!
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- SAE J1939（12volt）
- SAE J1979
Important:If you buy it for SAE J1939,your truck should be 12 volt.
It works for all OBDII or EOBD vehicles.
- AutoDoctor007 WIFI Auto Scanner
- CD-ROM with demo software and PDF manual