- PRODUCT DETAIL
- Support Languages
- Data Stream
- Packing List
AutoDoctor007 AUT610 Auto Scanner
The Heavy Duty Auto Scanner Autodoctor007 AUT610 is specially developed for heavy-duty vehicles:Heavy Trucks, Excavators, Tractor.
It enables users to read DTCs, clear DTCs and view the data stream with a live BUS protocols, including J1708, J1587 and J1939.
It can be connected to PC through the USB cable for upgrade to keep updating with the latest software version.
- Read fault codes;
- Clear fault codes;
- Read data streams;
- Support SAE J1939, SAE J1587 and SAE J1708 vehicle communication protocols;
For SAE J1939,it supports engine electronic control system;
For SAE J1587 & SAE J1708,it support these electronic control systems: engine, gearbox, dashboard, particles, transmission, brakes, suspension, ABS, vehicle stability system, electronic power systems, fuel systems;
- Products with diagnostics memory function, the user’s real-time diagnostic data can be stored in the EEPROM inside, you can also copy data via usb interface to a computer for analysis.
- Support usb2.0 software upgrades
- It is equipped with 6PIN, 9PIN, 16PIN diagnostic connectors and 4 pieces of jump wires.
According to our experience,the trucks and excavators connectors are not standard (identical) in the world.
If our 6PIN / 9PIN / 16PIN connector can not match your vehicle,you need to use that 4 pieces of jump wires.
You may buy other proper OBD1 / OBD2 connectors from the market also.
Whether this scanner can work for your vehicle or not, that lie in your vehicle’s ECU protocol.
As long as it is one of J1939, J1708, J1587, it is sure this AUT610 can work for your vehicle.
It is hard for us to know all heavy vehicles’ ECU protocol. You may check from your side.
The following ECU’s protocol may be the one of J1939, J1708, J1587. But that is not absolute.
ECU: Bosch, Cummins, Denso, Siemens, Motorola, Jiekesaier, Wit, Nanyue, Delphi, Wabco.
The following vehicle brands may use one of J1939, J1708, J1587 as ECU protocol.But that is not absolute.
Please be kind to know that ECU protocol, ECU brand, vehicle brand are different things.
|Contury||Vechile Brand||Contury||Vechile Brand|
|MACK / MARK||KATO|
This AutoDoctor007 AUT610 Auto Scanner support for the following Languages:
You can view many data streams with this AutoDoctor007 AUT610 Auto Scanner.
The following is some examples:
- SPN22 extend engine crankcase leak pressure
- SPN29 accelerator pedal position 2
- SPN52 engine intercooler temperature
- SPN81 engine particulate trap inlet pressure
- SPN84 speed
- SPN86 cruise control set speed
- SPN91 accelerator pedal position 1
- SPN92 engine load percentage of the current speed
- SPN94 engine oil pressure
- SPN98 Oil Level
- SPN100 oil pressure
- SPN101 engine crankcase pressure
- SPN102 engine turbocharger inlet pressure
- SPN105 an engine intake manifold temperature
- SPN106 engine intake pressure
- SPN107 engine air filter a pressure differential
- SPN109 engine coolant pressure
- SPN110 engine coolant temperature
- SPN111 engine coolant level
- SPN112 engine coolant filter pressure
- SPN173 engine exhaust temperature
- SPN174 engine fuel temperature 1
- SPN175 oil temperature 1
- SPN176 engine turbocharger oil
- SPN190 engine speed
- SPN512 driver's demand engine torque
- SPN513 actual engine torque
- SPN974 remote accelerator pedal position
- SPN1134 intercooler engine thermostat open
- SPN1483 source address control device controls the engine
- SPN2432 engine torque demand
- SPN3357 actual maximum available engine torque
- SPN69 two speed axle switch
- SPN70 parking brake switch
- SPN527 cruise control of the state
- SPN558 accelerator pedal is a low-load switch
- SPN559 accelerator pedal downshift switch
- SPN595 cruise control activities
- SPN596 cruise control make the switch
- SPN597 brake switch
- SPN598 clutch switch
- SPN599 cruise control set switch
- SPN600 cruise control (deceleration) switch
- SPN601 cruise control switch
- SPN602 cruise control speed switch
- SPN899 engine torque mode
- SPN966 Engine Test Mode Switching
- SPN967 engine idle attenuation switch
- SPN968 engine idle incremental switch
- SPN976 PTO Status
- SPN1237 engine shutdown revoked switch
- SPN1437 state road speed limit
- SPN1675 engine starter model
- SPN2970 accelerator pedal two low-load switch
- SPN2979 vehicle acceleration rate limit state
……many others still.......
- Main Unit with 16 Pin Connector
- 6 Pin Connector
- 9 Pin Connector
- USB Cable for Update
- 4 PCS Jump Wires
- CD with Software & PDF Manuals
- Nylon Bag
- Colorful Paper Box